IT’S TIIIIIME… That fun-filled, pride-filled week is here on O’ahu. Not only are we throwing a pool party for our LGBT community (you’re included! come!), but there are tons of other great things happening throughout the week.
MONDAY, JUNE 1
● Pride Idol at In Between Waikiki at 9 p.m.
TUESDAY, JUNE 2
● LGBT Youth Programming—Creative Writing Master class with Scott Hislop at the Hawaii LGBT Center at 3 to 5 p.m. FREE EVENT. Please RSVP to [email protected]
● The Voice at Wang Chung’s at 9:00pm
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3
● LGBT Youth Programming “A Place in the Middle” and “Lunchtime” at the Waikiki Community Center Auditorium at 3:30 p.m. FREE EVENT.
● Hawaiian Pride at Imua Lounge at 9 p.m.
THURSDAY, JUNE 4
● LGBT Youth Programming—Dance Master Class with Mark Kanemura & Jeremy Hudson at Aloha Dance Sport from 2 to 4:30 p.m. FREE EVENT. Please RSVP to [email protected]
● MR MISS MS Pride Contest Finale at Triple M at Fusion Waikiki at 6 p.m.
● HRFF “Red Carpet Event” at the Honolulu Museum of Art at 6 p.m.
● Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Republik’s Safehouse at 10 p.m.
FRIDAY, JUNE 5
● Honolulu Pride Weekend Official Kickoff Party at Urban Outfitters from 6 to 10 p.m.
● Honolulu Pride Weekend Kickoff Party at Fusion Waikiki at 11 p.m.
SATURDAY, JUNE 6
● Honolulu Pride Parade from Ala Moana Park to Kapiolani Park at 10 a.m.
● Honolulu Pride Festival at Kapiolani Park at 11 a.m.
● HRFF “Tab Hunter Confidential” sponsored by the Hawai’i LGBT Legacy Foundation, at the Kahala Theater at 3:55 p.m.
● The Gay Men’s Chorus at the Hawaii Theatre at 6:30 p.m.
● “Official Pride Celebration and Dance Party” at Hulas Bar and Lei Stand at 9 p.m.
SUNDAY, JUNE 7
● Pride Brunch at Tapa’s at 9 a.m.
● Beer Garden and T-Dance at Bacchus Waikiki courtyard at 2 p.m.
● “Official Pride Lei Edition Pool Party” at the Modern Sunset Pool noon to 6 p.m.
To learn more, visit honolulupride.org. Honolulu Pride is a project of the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation.